IT'S HERE!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

 Fashion Forward Men thanks SIMON LE for the wonderful gift. 

It all started with a contest a friend suggested I check out.  Knowing how much I love photography, my friend knew that I would want to put my hands on this book whether I won or not.  Seeing that the headquarters is in Australia, I knew I didn't stand a chance at winning, yet I entered anyways.  Days later photographer Simon Le emailed me telling me I was one of the winners.  Naturally I was EXCITED!!!

DNA MEN (A PHOTOGRAPHIC SPECIAL EDITION) was now in my hands.  In it was the works of Dylan Rosser, Luke Austin,Angus Malcolm, David, Paul Freeman, Frank Louis, James Demitri, Sandro and Maykson, Hudson Wright, one of my favorites- Rick Day, and of course Simon Le himself. 

The book is filled with gorgeous chiseled men, all reminding me that I needed to hit the gym more, but before I even did that, I had to hold up my end of the bargain and take a picture of myself with my new gift...

The publication is available in many countries, so if you are a fan of the male physique and great photography, I urge you to pic it up.  

Also, please feel free to check out and LIKE the websites and fan
pages.  









Comments

Popular Posts