THE WORKS OF RENE

FASHION FORWARD MEN PAYS HOMAGE TO A GREAT TALENT

Photographer Rene Habermacher's work has been showcased on Fashion Forward Men in abundance, however it wasn't until I blogged about a rather barbaric dream (where I posted images of an editorial he had done for a magazine) more readers began to take notice.  

Although Rene is Swiss born, and currently lives in Paris, I can honestly say that he often travels to the world of the surreal.  At least his work allows fans such as myself take a voyage into the unknown.  Habermacher is a true talent.  He works as and illustrator, a photographer, and even a director.  His work has appeared everywhere from GQ Japan, Numero, Vogue Germany, POP, and Das Magazines.  

Below are images that he has delighted me with over the years.  I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.
 




Comments

Popular Posts