EVEN AN ANDROGYNOUS MAN GROWS STUBBLE

Although I don't know the title to this story, what I do know is that I LOVE it.  During my younger days, I strived to look like both a boy and a girl, simply because of me being confused of my sexuality.  Though my cheeks rested highly on my face, I couldn't escape my natural state of growth (uinless laser treatments were involved). 

  Sometimes taking a break a day or two from the everyday shavings of shadows, I would allow the shadows to appear.  A new found love of self imagery was born.  

Although model Ricki Hall displays very substantial qualities of manhood in this editorial, it struck a particular cord within me personal.Whatever your interpretation are , I hope that it is a fab one, as it is for me.  Enjoy the rest of these images done for one of my favorite online mags Fucking Young! 



Comments

Popular Posts