THE SEND OFF

JAMES DAVID CAPTURES SEIGFRED ALDEEN 
Before his departure back to London, model Seigfred Aldeen allowed me to work with him once last time. We worked well together before, so I was planning to have a great shoot this go round as well.  
   My looks were prepped and put together, and my schedule was running according to plan.  Any mishap that could possibly happen didn't phase me one bitI had already devised a resolution if anything shouldThe one thing that I didn't factor in, (and nobody really can) was the weather.  Sure, I knew it was going to be a chill in the air, but I never imagined that it would be this bad.  Because of it being a on location shoot, and we would be featuring designs from Spring 2013 collections, my heart sank.  Sure Seigfred is seasoned and professional, but wearing thin layers of clothing in 20 degree weather is agony for anyone.  

Mr. Aldeen was a trooper(did I mention he was sick?), and so was James( on and off his fingers would freeze to the point he was unable to click the camera).  Using the backdrops of the meat packing district, we would occasionally duck into a diner to sip cups of tea, manage to warm our bones, and complete the task at hand.

Soulland(coat and shirt)/ Henrik Vibskov(pants)/
Lunettes Kollektion(eyewear)/Converse(shoes)
Soulland(coat and shirt)

 
 Henrik Vibskov(cardigan, hat, and pants)/Soulland(shirt)/
Lunettes Kollektion(eyewear)
   Henrik Vibskov(bomber jkt, and pants)/Soulland(roundneck & shirt)/
Converse(shoes)


Stylist: Rudy Reed
Photographer: James David of JD Barnes Photography



*Special thanks Patrick Orcutt and Chip Landry


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts