TEE'D OFF

Scooter LaForge Collaborates with Christopher Lee Sauvé
 Warped, Perverted, and Shocking are just a few descriptions that I have heard people mutter about Scooter Laforge's work.  Hell, I have even said it myself.  But I happen to love a great deal of what he does.  A few days ago, I received a message from Scooter telling me about one of his most recent projects.  naturally I was excited because I had no idea what to expect.  

Although they are not for sale just yet, LaForge has teamed up with artist/designer Christopher Lee Sauvé making a number of in your face t-shirts.  From previous interviews I have done with the artist, I have learned that he is heavily influenced by childhood cartoons. His infusions of punk and sometimes homoerotic undertones however transforms the pieces to twisted, somewhat dark, and daring.  Definitely not for the faint of heart.  

Will we see many people wearing these pieces?? Probably not... But what I appreciate about Scooter is that he creates what he likes and could care less about about what closed minded people think about his work, and for that Fashion Forward Men will always support him  





 
 To read more about Mr. LaForge, please visit the following links: 




Also be sure to visit Christopher Lee Sauvé's online store at: 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts