KEY PIECES AND LOOKBOOKS



 

The weather was in the mid 60's and sunny.  What more could I ask for during my day of running around from showroom to showroom to view the F/W 2013-14 collections?





Check out some of the amazing lines and pieces that I came across and personally have my eye on.  Not to worry, Complete look books will be coming your way soon. 
Everybody needs a bag, and for Fall, 5 Preview designed several that the masses would absolutely love
The structure of classic suiting  with a modern day flare... OUMLIL is IT!!!

Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall, everyone needs eye wear, and the collection Han Kjobenhavn is showing for the upcoming season is not only fashionable, but classic.  


 Although the climate may be starting to chill, that doesn't mean that your wardrobe should resort to being dull and drab.  Henrik Vibskov's collection reminds us that it shouldn't.


Often overlooked by many, shoes are a very important finishing when it comes to setting off a look.  But after discovering that the sizes displayed in this particular showroom samples fit me (8 1/2-9), and they gave me permission to wear them for a shoot I am being captured for, I devoted even more time to looking at them.  known for wearing boot, and wing tips. it was obvious that Soulland was after my heart when it came to their creations.

Now that I have given you a taste of what's to come on FFM, I hope that you will be returning for your fashion fixes sooner than later. 
RYR



 

 


Comments

  1. Shoes are nice,it can be wore in any occasion.Color is also good that will matches up with any dress and color.Animal Print is also good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts