Labels For Less

What is a wardrobe stylist supposed to do when he has too many clothes? 


Ever open up your favorite fashion magazine, or go to one of your favorite fashion blogs to see and or read about these amazing clothes but cant afford them? Now may be your chance to add some cool pieces into your closet. 

Founder of Fashion Forward Men, Rudy Reed, has been working in the industry as a stylist for more years than he can count.  Although his job can be very tedious and grueling, it does have its fair share of perks. Being invited to sample sales, and being gifted and abundance of clothes over the years has now caused him to go a bit crazy. And if you know the sizes of New York apartments, you can understand why. Just imagine the closet space. 

So what are his intentions??? 

"I have set up accounts on Poshmark and Grailed to help speed up the process of me ridding myself of some pieces," he says. 

"Although I am slim, I am still smaller than the average male model. Most of the clothes are too big for me. Many of the pieces that I have used in editorials, I can't use again- so I need to make room for new things," he adds.

Great news guys. These pieces are available for you to purchase as well. Below are a few items that are now on the market. Now you can drape yourselves in garments that you see on some of your favorite models  Happy Shopping!!


Calvin Klein Boots (Size 13)



Cazal Sunglasses


Robin's Jean {The Show)



Rag&Bone Jeans


Mens Aldo Boot (Size 10)

Already have a poshmark or grailed account??? Awesome. If not, set up your accounts today and get in on these awesome items Tons of things available. Find Rudy under, Rudy Reed : edgyfashionguy


poshmark link: https://bnc.lt/focc/KN1JZ2ZYLR

Written by: R. Johnson

Comments

Popular Posts