Fashion Designer Kenzo Takada Passes Away From Covid-19 Complications


The beloved founder of the luxury brand Kenzo has passed away.  Founded in 1970, KENZO's aesthetic hasn't steered far away from its original roots. Colorful, bold, with Japanese influences, Takada had a vision that would live on for decades. 

Deciding to retire from the house in 1999 (the brand would be acquired by LVMH), the designer chose to change careers and pursue the art industry. He did however continued to support the brand and his creative influences remained. 

Takada's death was announced by K3, a luxury lifestyle brand that he introduced last January. Takada was 81 years old. 


Comments

  1. I loved this blog so much, lets share each others content. The content is very nice and informative thanks for sharing this with us. I`m sure you will also like my online store. Visit my website also. I`m from Black Wood for Men - The Best Men Skin Products in USA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts