A Message From your Sites Creator

Hey guys... Hope you are enjoying the site and its progression so far.  Just want to tell you about some exciting news, that I will be bringing you in the near future.  For all the loyal readers out there, you know that I will be featuring bits of Fashion Forward Women.  I have personally been working with more and more photographers in my area.  One of which is the previously featured Elvis Piedra (below pic).

Elvis is a breath of fresh air to work with.  As I stated before, when it comes to Piedra's shoots, he loves to tell stories.  What I love about his work is that his stories made of imagery is always complete.  Sure, depending on the observer, interpretations may vary, but you can always count on an intro, middle and an end. 
Elvis Piedra (feature)

In the next few weeks, I will introduce you to Katie Palmer, a beautiful girl who knows her angles and quite honestly was a delight to work with.  

Also coming up is Ben Muller.  Ben drove in from out of state and he too was a pleasure to work with.  Referring back to the write-up(John Cherkas)  about the new faces of male models being softer and more androgynous, Ben embodies this type in the industry.  Pulled from a major controversial headline in the news today, Elvis and I captured Muller in a High Fashion editorial, and I must say... he did a great job.  You will have to stay tuned to see it of course. 

As always, to learn of updates faster, follow FFM on facebook at 
or follow me on twitter at 

Comments

Popular Posts