SOMETIMES ALL I SEE DARKNESS!!!

In light of the next few shoots I have coming your way with me behind, and yes even in front, I bring this editorial as a hint of what's in store.  I always do all I can to go against the grain when it comes to fashion and my tastes.  Yes it's Spring, and honestly, how many flowers do we need to see in one season?? lol ..

I instantly fell in love with this shoot entitled Riot On The Empty Street for West East Men Mag # 3. This session features models Joao Zavaski, Russell Giardina, and Kah Poon.  Get into it!!!
Keeping with the darkness and Fierce fashion of this editorial, I want to inform readers in the Atlanta area and those  abroad who are able to attend an upcoming event.  Fashion Forward-It Guy Tomik Dash is having his second party for Vagrant Magazine.   And if you missed the first party, well, that's just to bad.. Anyways, Check out the flyer and please please come.
(Tomik Dash)
Just in case you  are a new follower or missed that last post about the first party, click the link and CATCH UP!!!

Comments

Popular Posts