AN ANGEL IN THE SOUTH

A FASHION FORWARD MEN EXCLUSIVE!!! 
 At this point, it should come as no surprise that you as viewers will constantly see the works of my friend/photographer  Elvis Piedra on Fashion Forward Men.  Although all session have not been posted, this marks the sixth time we have worked together.  Admitting to not being the most fashionable guy, elvis completely trusted my technique, and tastes.  Together we came up with a concept and shot model Angel Niles Jr.  
Photographed around the city of Atlanta, Angel maintained full composure even after a slight set back of one of the crew members car batteries going dead (we resolved the issue quickly), long hours, interference of drunk pedestrians, and humid weather.  It finally all came together as you can see.  I hope that you enjoy this latest pictorial. 
Sweater: Vintage Benneton, Leggings: (Found at Golden Stella), Bracelet: David Yurman, Shoes:John Varvatos for Converse.
Although this wasn't the original state of this L/S tee, I cut it on set to show transitions of Angel's wardrobe. Do I regret it??? Yes,  a tad... but at this point, I have been known to impersonate Edward Scissorhands on a shoot.  I guess its time for me to embrace it. 
Vest: Cassaves, Shirt: Armani, Shorts, Imperial(Italy), Shoes: John Varvatos for Converse.

PHOTOGRAPHER: ELVIS PIEDRA
STYLIST: RUDY REED
MODEL: ANGEL NILES JR.
STYLIST ASST: MINNIE

Comments

Popular Posts