FALL ACCESSORY FASHION FRENZY

Aside from the Fall bring cooler/crisper weather, is there really anything not to love about the season?? I for one am actually looking forward to this season because it brings out the fashion beast in all who are supreme beings of savvy.  As I have said time and time again, no outfit is at its best until you have the right accessories.  Check out these fabulous finds that will be coming your way in a short matter of time. 
These bronzy/ metallic beauties are from Galliano's upcoming season.  Like the patchwork shoes above, I have a great idea of the color scheme we can look forward to.  Being that I have green boots already, I think its obvious which pair I have my eyes on. 
Adding insult in injury are this lace up ankle boots from Galliano's Fall 2011-12 collection. Out of the three, which ones  will you be wearing???

Its a man bag... no its a murse...  What ever the simple minds want to call it fine, but know that I call it FABULOUS.  Men carrying more fashionable bags have been causing quite a stir of confusion with so many people.  I really don't understand why.  The women are getting made because us gentleman now have bags that probably shut their own bags DOWN, and the hetero/more closed minded men think of them as just being feminine.  All these views are absurd.  If a man is in a 3 piece suit, and has to carry an abundance of things, what do you want him to carry, a backpack, a paper bag??? I think not.  Get over it and enjoy this rather UNISEX bag from Dolce & Gabbana's Pre-Fall 2011 collection.                                                            
But just in case you are set in your ways about the bag, maybe  you will enjoy these shoes from Dolce then.

Comments

Popular Posts