NELLY MARSHALL

 THE FASHION NOMAD
As picky as I am, it's rare that I find a kindred spirit that I can totally relate to.  I was in awe, and didn't know why... It was until my dearest, and I mean DEAREST friends told me, "Rudy, he acts just like you." Hell, after hearing that, I got scared.  I know that I'm not the nicest of people at times, but after close observation, I realized, that I was looking at a younger version of myself.  

In his attempts of finding his landing place of happiness, Nelly left the Carolina's, moved to LA for a brief moment, then headed to Atl.  Never one to settle on mediocre, the bird was off again.. Atlanta just wasn't right for him.  And I couldn't blame him.  He is much bigger than the place where he decided to settle.
What I love about Nelly is that he follows his instinct, and if something doesn't feel right, he changes it.. almost instantly I might add.  The ambitious, carefree, and dare I say VAIN man that I have adopted as my big little brother is destined for greatness. 
 Enjoy these cureent risk taking but oh so fashionable images of this Fashion Forward -It Guy.  If you ever wondered what it takes to be a part of this site, this would be it!
 Miss ya lil bro.. see ya in NYC..
To read the original piece about this breath of fresh air man of fashion be sure to check out the first write up
http://www.fashionforwardmen.com/2010/12/snapped-caught.html


P.S. Hope you like the gift that coming your way.. If not, send it back, I will wear it and ROCK it.. lol 

Comments

Popular Posts