"Rudy's Reed" (A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SITES CREATOR...)

First off I want to wish you all a happy New Year.  I hope that your holiday season was a nice one.  As for me, it was low key, and that's exactly the way I wanted it.  Although I was hidden, it doesn't mean that I wasn't working out a few things for myself, and for Fashion Forward Men.  

Although I don't want to reveal what's in store right away, I will say some wonderful things have begun to fall fall in place.  Because of the blog, I have had the opportunity of meeting some amazing talents.  Some of these   talents who in turn have asked me to style exclusives for this site, as well as projects they are working on.  Aside for photo shoots, more interviews will be coming your way.  One of these interviews will be about skin care.  I think that in most cases,we should actually worry about our skin more so than the way we dress.  After all, if we have horrible skin a nice outfit would be a waste due to "distractions" of course. 

As always, thanks so much for visiting and spreading the word about the blog.  If you are on twitter, please feel free to follow me to get quicker insight to what I'm doing.  

Comments

Popular Posts