Treat People Like You Wanna Be Treated

In this fickle/pretentious industry, many people you come across can be huge jerks.  Going against my better judgement, I decided to work with one of these toxic creatures.  "I don't bother people, so I should be ok," I thought to myself.  But low and behold, as soon as the collaboration was over, the awful toxins from this individuals core began to rise.  Lesson learned.  ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR CONSCIENCE!!! 

Yesterday, I found myself having to endure the winter cold of New York to pull clothes for my shoot this weekend.  Deciding to stop into my favorite showroom, I made a few selections, and before my departure, I received a nice card.  In no way did they have to do this, but because me being gracious of their services, returning merchandise when promised, and in the condition it was given, I guess they wanted to say thank you to me as well. So the moral to all of this is:  
Kindness appreciates Kindness! (no matter what your profession is)


Comments

Popular Posts