SPEAKING IT INTO EXISTENCE

A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO MAKES MY HEART SWOON

Since my relocation back to NYC 9 months ago, my career has been in somewhat of a world wind.  I will even go on the record as saying this is all because of social media.  Being born in New Orleans, raised in Atlanta, moving to New York (on my own), then moving back to Atl after 9/11, then finally coming back to the big apple is a great deal of migrating for one person in a lifetime, especially at my short time being on this planet.  

With that being said, I have been so fortunate to meet several individuals (where ever I landed) that was able to see me for me.  Blessed with having established, talented, determined, and sometimes terrifyingly outspoken individuals as mentors, I learned that with any collaboration you choose to do, you should be vocal about your own ideas regarding the project at hand.  That way the essence of  you
 still remain.  

Although there are several, one artist currently stands on the top of my list to work with, Paris based photographer René Habermacher. His work is complex... Sometimes its bold, sometimes it soft and quiet.  Other times its mysteries and bewildering.  All of these being very relatable to me an my own aesthetic.  Below are some of his works that have always managed to make me spellbound.  






 -Rudy Reed


  

Comments

Popular Posts