THE FACE TO WATCH : Sebastian Sauvé

POUTED PERFECTION

I have to admit, I am surprise at myself for omitting this fine gent from the Face To Watch category.  It could be because I assumed that many of you already knew about him...not to mention me posting several features of him in the past.But for those of you unaware of who he is, here ya go. 

Sebastian Sauvé surfaced on the scene a few years ago.  And although it hasn't been very long, he is certainly making an impact.  Known for his hot bod, blond locks, and corkiness, what helps this hunk of a man stand out even more so is amazing bone structure and full lips.  

What I love about Sebastian is his versatility.  He has graced the pages of the conservative to more forward/edgier publications.  GQ Style, Officiel Hommes, Carbon Copy, Fiasco, and Coitus are just a few magazines he has been seen in.  Represented by agencies in New york, Paris, Barcelona, Tokyo, and London, its no wonder why we have seen him walking in shows for Jeremy Scott, Gilded Age, Michael Bastian, Robert Geller, and several others.  The man is a star!!!


Wondering why FFM loves this man so much? Take a look at these images taken from a few of his editorials. 


 Convinced??? See, I told you

Comments

Popular Posts