EVERYTHING DRIFTS

 Cedric Buchet Captures 
Andy Young for AnOther Man Magazine
This editorial hits me on so many levels. I found it to be very beautiful but also extremely sad.
When I first moved to NYC, I felt as if my visual sense were in overdrive.  There was so much to see.  So much movement...Electricity... Spark... Life!!! I was thrilled that I decided it make it my new home.  The excitment had to be short lived due to me having to find work so that I would be able to remain amongst the fabulous.   Although the city of opportunity, it is also one of the realest, and harshest.  It is a city that breaks many people down.  Leaving them to deal with there struggles for all to see.  

I think its safe to assume that one of the things that stylist Robbie Spencer was inspired by is hardship, and although many may consider it to be strange, hardship is very relatable. Sooner or later, we will all face it in one way or another.  

Depicting a man who has found himself living under less that fortunate circumstances, Young also depicts a man who has managed to hold onto something... HIS STYLE!!! 





 


Comments

Popular Posts