Dirty Denim


Michael, Michael, Michael!!! You are such a cool guy, but you have to stop driving these girls (and some guys) crazy.  Just yesterday I had to unfortunately block a follower from all my social networks, because of their "love" for you.  Poor thing... 

Once voted as one of the sexiest men in the world, Michael Lewis has probably had his share of inappropriate invitations.  And although I was asked to deliver some of these messages, in not why I'm writing about him today.  After posting an image of him on my instagram account (edgyfashionguy)  from an editorial featured in the current issue of  Adon Magazine (Issue #6) my email, and facebook mailboxes were loaded with more messages than I am accustom to and comfortable with . Who is he? Where does he live? Is he gay or straight?  IS HE SINGLE?  And although I know very little about the Tel Aviv native, I will say that it has been fun taunting all the horny toads asking about him.  

Deciding to be nice, and hoping that my mail can revert back to its less lustful tone, I am sharing with you guys several more images from our shoot.  Naming this story Dark Denim, I was inspired by tough guy sex appeal.  Primarily made up of denim, the shoot was captured by buddy Haley Ballard at Dune Studios (NYC).  



 Photographer: Haley Ballard
Stylist: Rudy Reed 
Groomer: Niles Sterling
Model: Michael Lewis




Comments

Popular Posts