Killing Me With Khan

My first few years of living in New York, my bff's began seeing a pattern in my wardrobe, especially during the winter.  Never being one to shy away from color, but also not wanting to look like some type of husky, I was always able to find clothing to keep me warm while still looking like I had close to nothing.  It wasn't until we got back in doors and  began feeling the warmth of the bar, restaurant, or apartment when the peeling of numerous layers become exposed.  I was instantly named 'THE LAYERING KING."

In the Fall 2010 VMAN magazine, I came across this jaw dropping editorial entitled The Tales of Genghis  Khan.  I saw myself in so many of the images, I had to share it.  Photographed by Paul Rowland and styled by Lester Garcia, model Enrique Mirron lucks up being draped in a leather coat from the Calvin Klein Collection, an obi belt by Lanvin, fur boots by Tom Ford, and various other pieces from designers like Etro, Diesel, and Victor Glemaud. 

Comments

Popular Posts