Tomik Dash(es) in Another Achievement

Dec. 2,2010 marked yet another triumph for Fashion Forward It-Guy Tomik Dash.  Deciding that his VCDD blog was simply not enough, Dash gave the non basic stylistas of Atlanta a taste of his new print magazine VAGRANT at Club HALO.  
(Tomik Dash, Tedrick Lamar,Rudy Reed)  

 Almost as if the launch party had a specific dress code, most of the attendees paid homage to the new entrepreneur by wearing his favorite color...black.  

 Fashion Forward-It Guy, and Tomik's personal make-up artist, Tedrick LaMar  was in attendance with his gorgeous bff Shanita Sims, an amazing stylist and blogger as well.  Both wearing sprinkles of fur...not alot, but enough to still make PETA pissed
(Tedrick and Shanita)
  
Amazing music was delivered by DJ DOUBLE DUTCH.  And although she claims to dislike having her pic taken, she primped just before I snapped the shot.  (LOOKS FINE TO ME MISSY...lol)
(DJ Double Dutch)

The night was picking up steadily, and the music didn't stop pumping.  I was feeling great from the dirty martinis I was sipping.  I thought I had one to many because I was thrown off by seeing my laid back dear friend, and may I add accomplished photographer, Jerris Madison bouncing as he reclined on the couch he was seated on.
Time progressed and it was time for the Fashion Show.  The all black collection was provided by the clothing line MARCH.  Because of the event being a Tomik Dash production, naturally these clothes couldn't be worn by closed minds, but I saw plenty of them that I wanted to incorporate into my wardrobe. 
If you missed the party, all I can say is TO BAD... Mr. Dash gave ample enough notice of the event, all I can do is provide you with more images for you to imagine you were there. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts