BEHIND THE SCENES WITH SETH LONDON

Today I had the opportunity of meeting Seth London, a New York based photographer that I was fortunate enough to interview a few months ago. Thinking that we could possibly work each other one day, Seth invited me to his studio to see how he worked.  The weather consisted of hard rains coming and going which made my travels annoying, but I managed to get there on time.  

Ten minutes had passed, and no Seth.  Could it be that he rescheduled his shoot due to the rain and forgot to contact me, I thought.  My questions were answered when I suddenly saw him coming around the corner.  Upon his arrival, I had the opportunity of meeting the two models he was shooting (not together).  David McIntosh (above left) was a face I recognized. Seth sent me images of him from a previous shoot.  And with David's striking good looks, who could blame him for wanting to work with him as soon as he did.  Not to mention that the heavily tatted model is only in town for a few days, then he heads to Atlanta(what a coincidence), for business he has there.  Then he goes back to his home back in Manchester.  

Camell(top left) is the other gentleman I had the pleasure of meeting.  Confessing that he work as a trainer, and was once David's size, Camell made the decision to drop some of his mass, after being advised by agencies that he should.  Loving the world of fashion so much, Camel is also in the process of designing his own men underwear line.  Although I managed to see just one pair, Camell spoke about he new venture with such drive and conviction, one can only wish him the best.

Be sure to check in with us to see the finished products to both of these shoots, but until then please read my interview with Mr. London himself.

 


Comments

Popular Posts