FLAMBOYANT

As most of you know by now, I have FINALLY relocated back to New York.  It doesn't take a genius to know that there is a huge difference between the The Big Apple, and The Peach State (Georgia).  So far the city has welcomed me back with open arms, but I must say, the fickle changes in weather as of lately has me sick as a dog.  My intentions were to stay lied up in bed all day until I checked the messages on my phone.  The first few were reminders that it was my move on Words With Friends, and others were invites to parties happening in other  towns (oh how I love getting those).  Just when I was about to drop my phone, I noticed a message from an unfamiliar name... Joseph Bleu.  Curious, I decided to read message, and couldn't be more happy.  

Joseph came across Fashion Forward Men and felt the need to tell me how much he enjoyed the site.  This of course made me feel slightly better.  After responding, I learned that Mr. Bleu is actually a photographer, based out of of NYC as well.  Originally going to school in Paris for fashion Design, Joseph realized that photography was he true calling.  Below is one of his recent works.  Enjoy the editorial as well as video made for Collezioni Uomo (issue no. 80).
FLAMBOYANT - The New Dandy Generation from Charles Quiles on Vimeo.


Be sure to visit Joseph's blog at : 

Comments

  1. I love this collection. It`s really beautiful but still masculine. If only more guys would dress like them in my country!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts