MOVING FORWARD

I have closed my chapter in Atlanta and have moved back to New York.
 After many months of procrastinating, I have finally decided to get out of my own way and do what was right FOR ME... For those of you who have heard and want to make sure, Yes its true...  I have finally gotten my butt back to New York.  Sure, my family is in Atlanta, but Atlanta is not for me.
  No more peaches, now time for apples!!!
The reason I felt the need to mention my moving was because I found myself missing several days of not posting anything for my viewers.  The clothing, and the shoes, and the accessories etc. wasn't going to pack themselves after all.  But great news... I'M BACK!

In the next few months you will see me posting new collaborations with a few blasts from the past,  people whose work you have seen featured on the site, as well as altogether new associates.  As usual, stay tuned, and feel free to drop me a line at fashionforwardmen@yahoo.com, or edgyfashionguy@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Rudy

Comments

Popular Posts