KANYE COVERS VMAN

I thought I was a good at analyzing the amount of time I had to receive my next issue.  This proved difficult when it came to my favorite magazine, VMAN.  The magazine only comes out four times a year so I always log into the back of my mind, but always hope to get it sooner than later.  Well I had been walking around with issue 20(Stephen Dorff) for quite sometime, but when I finally slowed up from these busy weeks I've had, I realized that I should have received 21. 

Days have gone by and I have yet to receive it.  I know that the NYC based magazine had a really bad snow storm, but damn...could this be the reason it was taking longer?  I don't think so.  I thought that possibly that my old mailman put it in another mailbox by accident.  In that case, I know its gone.. Then I came across a site on the web, and saw that Kanye was on the cover. Now my mind is all over the place.  I have sent a message to VMAN demanding to send me mag, but until then, I had to settle for viewing his editorial that was shot by Karl Lagerfeld on line.    If you haven't seen it either, feel free to to so now.

Comments

Popular Posts