FEELING TEA

I will be the first to admit that when I first came across this editorial, I didn't get it.. simply because of its title.  Mate Magazine is apparently one of Europe's largest gay publications and wit that being said, this piece was entitled CLUB KIDS.  Me living in NYC during the era of the REAL club kid, I was somewhat dumbfounded when I saw the clothes.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the styling, but I didn't see the relations with the title...  This fashion spread actually reminds me of cunty boys of the Lower East Side, but that's just me... With that being said, enjoy the light weight layering in this spring editorial from our over seas counterparts. 

Comments

  1. I lived in NY during the original club kid phenomenon (I was even a club kid at that time)and this is not it AT ALL!!! Now, if this is what the new club kids look like, bring back the old ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts