A Story That Inspires Me

Just the other day I received an email from a dear friend telling me how much they liked the recent works I had styled.  In the message, he went on to ask if I ever considered diving into the world of photography myself?   The answer is yes, but because of my schedule being taken up with other projects, I simply don't have the time.  Sure, i am fully aware that there are amazing photographers that are self taught, but i don't even have a good enough camera to practice on right now.  

The other day I came across an editorial (courtesy of YVY), and saw the works of a photographer by the name of Alfredo Albanesi.  In an editorial entitled "A Rising Star," Alfredo captures the handsome Ivan Rueda.  As I read further, I learned that it was also Albanesi who actually styled it as well.  Being both stylist and photographer allows you to capture more of your vision, so those who are already on this path... CHEERS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts