STAMPEDE

A FASHION FORWARD MEN EXCLUSIVE
 LEATHER DESIGNS BY KAYRENE GEIST KELLEY 
 After a few set backs of me trying to work out the kinks of this shoot, it finally happened.  I have always had a love of horses.  Their beauty, their mystery, and their innocent power.  I begin seeing images of wild horses galloping in the snow.  And with my new inspiration burning heavily into my head, I reached out to certain someone.  It has only been a few months time of me knowing designer Kayrene Kelley, and although short,   I must say is perfect at translating my visions and turning them into amazing pieces.  

The shoot took place at the pb&j gallery, and once again I had the pleasure of  working with photographer  Bob Burkhardt, and  model Angel Niles Jr. (whom I worked with Elvis Piedra just a few weeks before).  Please feel free to tell me what you think.

 


PHOTOGRAPHER: BOB BURKHARDT
STYLIST: RUDY REED

SPECIAL THANKS TO LEE GREGORY, KIRK KELLEY, ALEX LUCAS, 
AND NADINE HARDY

Comments

  1. The shots were fantastic. I think you captured your vision. I review your blog regularly and find it inspirational and forward. Thank you for sharing your gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts