"Rudy's Reed" (A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SITES CREATOR...)

RUNNING MYSELF RAGGED ... JUST TO GET THERE...
Have you ever felt like you had so much on your plate it feels like you would never get anything done?? That's how I feel right now.  Slowly but surely, things are clearing.   But to keep you guys in the loop, I have had the most interesting opportunities coming my way.  As always, I will keep some things under wraps, simply because I don't want to jinx them.  I will let you know that I have been asked to contribute a few articles to a New York publication.  I am very excited about this.. Now if only I can make the time to write... 

Speaking of New York, it is time for me to check back in with a visit there.  So many talented folks have reached out to me, and in efforts of furthering my venture, I see it best that I go.  I plan on having a lot of playtime as well.

 Let me take the time to thank you guys for your positive comments about the site.  Sure, most of you hit me up on facebook to let me know what you think, instead of actually leaving comments on the site, but its cool.  I appreciate the blessing every which way I receive them.  


Comments

Popular Posts