"Rudy's Reed" (A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SITES CREATOR...)

 FRIENDS BEFORE FASHION
 Every now and then I sometimes have to ask myself is it all worth it.  As of of lately it seems that I have been around so much doubt and misery that it is just unbearable.  The pain and frustration isn't even directed towards me, but has become a heavy burden on many of my closest friends.  People assume that just because you look good, you have no problems.  I am hear to tell you, that is crap!!!  Look at Galliano... one of the most successful designers in the world, and obviously has a great deal of pain/problems.  Then there's my idol, McQueen.... loved by many, but obviously had an abundance of hardships that very few people knew about. 
 
I'm saying all of this for reason..  Fashion may be what brings most of us together, but sometimes you have to learn to put image aside and be real.  Fashion travels in circles... True friendships don' t. 

Comments

Popular Posts