URBAN SUBURBAN JUNGLE

Originally introduced to you in Fashion Forward Men's Snapped & Caught Series, Terrance Nichols teams up with us once again in this rugged and sexy shoot.  
I was given the challenge, by photographer Donne Ashlock, to step out of my comfort zone when it came to styling this shoot.  Because of my exposure into the fashion world being so heavily influenced by over the top glitz and glam, I admit that I was a tad nervous by doing something more conservative.  Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that it makes my portfolio more diverse, but I guess I always refrained from doing something along these lines because I was well... scared.    Staying true to myself, but being cooperative to the other parties who made this  project happen, I switched gears and gave it a go.  I will admit, I was pleased with the outcome.  Feel free to tell me what you think.
ABOVE: Blazer: D&G, Arm Warmers: Patricia Field,Belt: Urban Outfitters, Pants:Models Own, Boots:Converse, Scarf and Hat : was purchased in Lil 5Pts Atl.
ABOVE: Knit hat: St. Marks(Village)NYC, Neck Warmer: Patricia Field (NYC), Vintage leather jacket:  Stylist Archive, Graffiti Tank: Lee Greggory of the-tee.com, Denim Shirt: Express, Check Shirt: H&M, Bracelet: Camille & Co.
ABOVE: Vintage glasses: Lucky Exchange, Vintage sleeveless turtleneck: Stylist Archive , Accessories:Beat Dreams, Shorts: Lee Greggory for the-tee.com
ABOVE: Shades: Paul Frank, Shirt: AVVA, Belt: (found at Apparel Mart Atl), Necklace: Beat Dreams,  Pants: Stylist Archive.

CREDITS
Photographer: Donne Ashlock
Model: Terrance Nichols
Stylist: Rudy Reed

Be sure to check out Terrance's previous write ups:


Comments

  1. From Upscale to urban, you eye is not to be played with Rudy. CONGRATS on yet another dope shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great great shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts