"Rudy's Reed" (A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SITES CREATOR...)

HEY GUYS!!!!
As of lately, I have been receiving tons of emails telling me how much you guys like the site.  I take pride in informing the readers on the hottest clothing lines, as well as the fast uprising talents.  

I love that you guys appreciate the interviews that I have done with all of the photographers I have had the pleasure of putting in the hot seat, as well as giving a voice to the many models that we tend to see, and not hear.  
                                                              
In the next few months, things will not change that much, because things seem to be working out nicely.  What has been brought to my attention is that a lack of accessory coverage has began to slip through the cracks.  We can't have that... After all, accessories are a very important addition to any  wardrobe.  

Going forward (and almost immediately), you will begin to see this slight problem resolved.  Not only will you see features on accessory designers we are already familiar with, you will also be introduced to those are are new to the scene, underground, and very very special.  

Fashion Forward Men will have tons more EXCLUSIVES coming your way as well.  These will be sporadic because like any shoot, it takes time for the photographers to do editing.  

As always, if there is anything else you are interested in seeing, feel free to shoot me an email at fashionforwardmen@yahoo.com, follow me on twitter, and please be sure to join the fan page: 

Comments

Popular Posts