VERSACE FOR H&M

Whether you think its smart business moves or not, the trend of major labels and fashion houses are making clothes that the masses can finally afford.  i can't tell you how crazy my friends got when they heard Lanvin was coming to H&M.  Then there was the breakout of hysteria when consumers were given notice that Missoni would be coming to Target.  Well, it has happened again, and unless you have been living under a rock, you already know that Donatella has decided to make a collection for H&M.  I was on the fence for several months trying to decide whether or not I want to cover this, but the more and more I saw of the clothing, the more I thought that I should show you guys whats in store.  Below are a few images of what will be sold.  Good luck at trying to get your hands on what you want.  

Comments

Popular Posts