OI!

Paying homage to a part of British culture, stylist Grant Woolhead teams up with photographer Bruno Staub for this editorial or OUT Magazine.  
 I will be honest.. When I first saw this editorial, I was slightly shocked and disturbed because of the "skinhead" vibe i felt.  but then I had to think about my own work.  Does everyone get it? No! Did I release something that I was proud of at the end, and can stand behind it? Yes.  the same goes for this story.  And although we may not agree with certain things in the world, doesn't mean that they all of a sudden disappear.  But even with the most shocking things we sometimes come across, those with open minds find something that can possibly work for "the greater good." 

In this editorial, Alex Ciappara and Micky Ayoub play the part in this in your face editorial wearing clothing from the like of Dior Homme,Beacon's Closet, H&M, Kenneth Cole, and Topman. 




Comments

  1. Oi is not fashion!
    To be a Skinhead is Way of Life!
    Fuck you scum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinhead is not a fashion !
    It's an way of life a passion an attitude


    Fuckn scum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts