NINH COLLECTION S/S 2013

With Fashion Week in full swing, I have found myself dodging all sorts of traffic trying to get from show to another before it starts.  And because of some shows not starting at their scheduled times, I unfortunately found myself missing a couple as well. One show that I was determined to see no matter what was Ninh Nguyen's.  Since March of 2011, I have had the pleasure of interviewing and writing about Ninh's projects, and keeping my readers informed of what NINH Collection will hit us with next.

For the Spring Summer 2013 collection, Ninh has continued to deliver amazing structured military inspired pieces.  A known aesthetic of his.  but unlike previous season, I have noticed a greater amount of color for his latest reveal.  The pieces are simply AMAZING.  Cropped jackets made in bright reds, bold blues and charcoal grey's were a staple in the collection, and created quite a buzz during the presentation.  While the slim fitted belted sleeveless jacket (vests) paired with above the knee shorts were another.  There was also  amazing suits and tuxedos available.  But what made my heart swoon with glee was the duster/trench he included in the collection.  Anyone who adds this to their wardrobe will surely be turning heads when its worn. 








***Not that familiar with NINH Collection? Be sure to read my first write up on designer Ninh Nguyen: http://www.fashionforwardmen.com/2011/03/ninh-nguyen.html

Comments

Popular Posts