FINALLY SOMETHING FOR US GUYS

BARON DAVIS NAMED THE HOST OF ESQUIRE NETWORK'S 
HOW I ROCK IT

I don't know the exact reason, why it happen, but I am glad that it finally has.   Formally known as the Style Network the channel has been reformatted to be more masculine.  One of the more apparent changes is the launching of the new show How I Rock It.  What I love about the show is that it isn't all about suit and ties.  The show actually showcases a wide variety of men with very different tastes in apparel.  Showcasing photographers, rappers, musicians and designers, How I Rock It takes us into the world of each man, giving us a better sense of who they are as individuals.  

Known for having cool style himself, former NBA player Baron Davis fits nicely into his new position.  The show that airs on Wednesday's at 9pm (check for local listings)  is definitely worth checking out. 

Comments

Popular Posts