Falling Over For Fall


I have always been one to enjoy Fall/Winter more so than Spring/Summer, especially when is comes to clothing.  Mom used to always say, "In hotter temps- no matter how light or how skimpy the clothes are, you still end up being hot.  At least when its colder, you can add layers and make yourself warmer."  With Gareth Pugh's fall collection, he did more than just stick with the "dark" esthetics that he is known for. The designer continued to deliver us chic, androgynous clothing, some of which I consider to be very wearable. 
 

Comments

  1. Okay, I admit it. I like mens' clothing. I find men's garmnets to be so much more interesting than women's. Men's fashions are always the first thing I look for ...not only for my man...but for rmyself. Sometimes I get lucky & discover something small enough to fit me. This Fall collection by Gareth Pugh has made me want to consider moving to a very cold city...just so I can drape myself in this amazingly androgynous clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great men's collection and feature. Yes, the Fall and Winter season is one of my favorites as well...for fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts