Some People Just Dont Get It

I have always appreciated those who didn't care about others viewpoints  of them, especially when it can to attire.  The way that we style ourselves everyday is merely a way of letting people know a little more about us.  Do I agree with everything I see on people I notice on a daily basis? Of course not, but I do try to see the bigger picture.   For me, those who push boundaries with their gear always makes me happy, and Rock star Lenny Kravitz seemed to have ruffled a few of his onlookers feathers recently.  Although the eccentric star was denied access to designer Rick Owens runway show in 2008, that didn't mean he was going to steer his loyalty away.  The singer was spotted with Owens signature wedge boots (designed for men) and seem to have caused quite a buzz.  GOOD FOR YOU LENNY.. BE YOURSELF!!!!Others should be more like you...



Comments

  1. its great to see a blog about mens fashion. I really enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to "get?"...it's Lenny for god's sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eff people, lenny looks hot in those wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT GREAT SITE>> ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY DID IT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts