BUSY LIL ME

I woke up mad early today because of a number of errands I needed to run.  I am not one that makes a habit of eating as soon as I wake, but I knew I had to because I was going to be on the go.  As I cursed the 6'oclock newscasters for being so overly chipper, i made my way into my kitchen and whipped up some pancakes with a few strawberries.  To go along with my meal was some Bigelow Mint Green Tea, one of the many flavors my good friend Latonia had given me.  Yummmm!!!  I was coming out of my coma. 

 Although, I am used to cold weather, Atl was trying to compete with the northern states bitter chill.  Determined not to look like a bundled up mummy when leaving my apartment, I drew inspiration from Nom de Guerre for my attire for today.  I think I achieved it nicely.. What do you think???
(Nom de Guerre)
Sweater: Hybrid Apparel, Aviator Shorts: Imperial, Black Leggings and Leg Warmers: H&M,
Boots: D-Squared.  

Well, it's time for me to do a disco change, and I'm back out the door.... Enjoy your weekend folks...
http://twitter.com/edgyfashionguy
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts