The Face To Watch

Hidetoshi Nakakata
I have been saving this man in my archives for some time.. Yes, its true.. I think that Japanese men are some of the most beautiful men on the planet, but even I am picky...  With that being said, I waited to post anything about him to see if he was just a "one note/one season wonder," clearly he is not.  I first mentioned Hidetoshi on my very first site.  It was the new men of Calvin Klein's latest underwear line.  Model/Actor Mechad Brooks  of this new group seemed to be the front runner with his career, so I paid closer attention to him.  As I began to post more and more posts on this new site, I began noticing a familiar face reappearing.. The handsome mug of Mr. Nakata.  Althought Mechad was making a name for himself more and more on screen, Hidetoshi was busy doing his own thing being who knows what, but wearing all of the most current collections.. Some before they were even available to the masses.  With that, my mind was made up.. It's now time for YOU to recognize this previous Japanese fottball player for more than just that an athlete, but a style icon as well.  CATCH IT!!!.

Phillip Lim
balenciaga
givenchy 2011
Burberry 2011
Dior 2011
But just in case you forgot who he was, check out the ad campaign that was his transition from athlete to model...

Comments

Popular Posts