Rudy "Reeds"

Hey guys.. Just wanted to touch base with y'all..  Hope your new year has been going well.  I have some enticing things coming your way in the blink of an eye.  Aside from working on a piece for dear friend Tomik Dash I am also working on a shoot with him with another featured artist from FFM.  Being that this is the mark of a new time, I am doing my best to progress in my career, and that includes many arenas.  I don't want to jinx myself, so take it for what it is.  

I also hope that you guys had a great Christmas.  I decided to take pics and say thanks to my friends who gave me a few presents from write-ups.  Designer Charles Lynch showed up at my door with the Alexander McQueen book, and to be honest, it took me a few days to open it.. he is my favorite designer of all time.  The jacket that I am wearing was a gift from my assistant Nadine Hardy.  Yes i picked it out from Nordstrom Rack in Atl, and it was under $25 bucks, but being that it was army green, I had to have it....  The fur shrug was found at H&M, Shoes from NYC(that was a costly penny) and the pants came from Rue 21.  They were only 10 bucks.  Truth be told, I work out in them.  Yes, that's right, I know how to make things look great without having to spend all that much.... lol.  Anyways, I hope you are enjoying the site in the new year and continue to return.  

Think what you have what it takes to be featured on FFM??? drop me a line at edgyfashionguy@yahoo.com or hit me up on twitter at http://twitter.com/edgyfashionguy 

****shout out tohttp://twitter.com/TQBranding for lighting the fire back under me. to post something today.. lol. 

Comments

Popular Posts