"Rudy's Reed"

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
You know the saying "Cleanliness is next to Godliness." That was my absolute motto for today.  Although it was a somber, damp day here in Atlanta, I was happy... Maybe its because I actually love gloomy days.  Aside from the soothing dreary weather, I received some good news about a few upcoming gigs.  My intentions were to enlighten you guys with coverage from the past fashion week in Paris, and so far I have been doing that. But after I received my phone call, my state of mind shifted.  Next Monday I have a meeting with a company that will help me generate more money for The Blueberry Cafe(my flats nickname).  Immediately, I pulled back the brakes on updating the site and felt the urge to clean my closet so I wont be so overwhelmed when it came time to get dressed for this approaching day.  Now, I am not a dirty, or messy person by any means, but being that I hardly ever speak about myself on here(I guess that should change), I felt I would invite you more into more world, or at least what I was up to.  

A week ago, I did a shoot, and was a tad bit lazy putting things away, that I borrowed from my own wardrobe.  Well, today I decided to put them back, just in case I decided I wanted to wear something from the pulled garments (slim chance).  Anyways, I began putting the stuff back, and as the song goes, "One thing leads to another..." And there I went. Cleaning the entire damn closet. 

Yves Saint Laurent and Ermenegildo Zegna
 My addiction to Paul Smith
 Sh*t Kickers and Vintage Shoes. 
Running out of room fromhanging things.. Now stuffing G-Star, Paul Smith, and YMC, Bags..
Mission Complete!!! Now Back to work(with a REWARD...sip)...
http://twitter.com/edgyfashionguy

Comments

Popular Posts