Fully Lashed

At long last, I bring you the full pictorial of la Máscara.  If you didn't see the preview images, let me catch you up.  I had the pleasure of styling a shoot with the stunning Katie Palmer.  Taking place on Halloween and going into late hours of the night, Palmer proved to be a trooper in front of friend/photographer Elvis Piedra lens.  Talina Smith rounded off the quartet doing hair and make-up. 
(Pictured above) Dress and shoes by Controversy Boutique, Atlanta Ga.
 Pants: Kirk Kelly, Shoes and Necklace:Controversy Boutique,Tan vintage vest and earrings(stylist own).
Gown:Charles by Charles Lynch,Earrings and Pearl Cluster Ring: Controversy Boutique, Leather Jacket, Sheer Gloves,Link Bracelet:(Stylist Own).
Gown: Charles by Charles Lynch, Ring: Controversy Boutique.

Comments

  1. your leather jacket look and all over out fits are so cool I love this jacket. I'm in the market for one myself.
    tan leather jackets for men

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts