GOOD LUCK BRAD

It's official...Today marks Brad Goreski's last day of being employed for celebrity stylist Rachael Zoe.  If you watched the ending episodes of this past season, it really came as no surprise.  Brad somewhat hinted that he would not be working for the camp much longer(in my opinion).  "Am I becoming Taylor," he questioned himself loudly. 

Named a Fashion Icon himself, It would make sense for the 33 year old Brad, to gain a bit more experience, make the appropriate contacts, and be out as fast as he can.  Otherwise,he may become known as only being someones assistant.  The nerdy chic Goreski has been quoted several times saying that he would like to spend more time with his boyfriend.  Very understandable being that Zoe is known to work her assistants to the bone.  "It is time for me to spread my wings and soar," he recently told People Magazine.  No matter what his reasons are, I'm sure he will be well received by the industry. 

Comments

Popular Posts