KIRK KELLEY ...GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Since my relocation to Atlanta, I have met some of the most amazing individuals.  Not only in the fashion industry, but in all genres of business.  And although the spectrum is wide, some individuals tend to stand out more than most.  It is unfortunate that we have lost one of the most  amazing upcoming designers,  I"m speaking of  my friend Kirk Kelly. 

Like so many other amazing talents, Kirk left us before we were able to fully see his full potential, but that doesn't mean that he didn't make a name for himself while here with us.  As I looked through my portfolio, I never realized how much of his fabulous creations that I had actually used.  He was not only a menswear designer, he was a womenswear and accessory designer as well.

Although me and a few of  Kirk's other close friends plan on keeping his name alive by doing fashion shows and photo shoots using his designs, I wanted to share some images of my work that I used of his.

(Kirk's Pants and Corset)

(Kirk's Pants) 
(Kirk's Tank)
(Kirk's Tank)
(Kirk's Feather Suit)


Please make sure to read my interview that I did on Mr. Kelly as well. 

http://www.fashionforwardmen.com/2010/10/incognito-designer.html

Comments

Popular Posts