"Rudy's Reed"

Hey guys, it's me.. Coming to fill you in on what will be coming your way in the next few months.  As always, I will continue bringing the hottest  fashion editorials your way.  My good friends/photographers Bob Burkhardt and Elvis Piedra are keeping me rather busy.  I just recently met a rather interesting and dare I say head strong opinionated young man by the name of Angel Niles Jr.  Not only will I be styling him for a few shoots, I also had some one on one time with him for my Snapped and Caught series. This should be an fun piece to write up, so stay tuned for that.
above:Angel Niles Jr.

Aside from Angel in the Snapped and Caught series is a guy whose look I have admired from afar for quite some time, Michael Macneal.  It first took me months to asking him to be apart of of what I am trying to bring you guys, and now that he has said yes, I need him to sit his every so busy behind down and answer the questions I have thrown his way.  I am hoping that this will slow him down a tad.. YOU HEAR ME MICHAEL???? lol.
above:Michael Macneal

Next up is Skills... Skills actually hit me up on my Model Mayhem profile, and although I took a picture of him backstage at an event I covered a few months ago, I honestly didn't recognize him.  Always sporting a bald dome, its amazing how a "real" model can change their look simply by adding or shaving facial hair.  I have something very fresh in mind that I will be doing with rising star. 
above: Skills

A great manyof you have been hitting me up on my facebook profile with message asking wear I got certain items for shoot, and their prices.  Well, a great many of them are made for the shoots I am doing... However, a great many of them a for sale after the shoot is done.  If you dont have a facebook account(which I doubt) feel free to leave a comment after each posting in the comment section.  You don't need a gmail, or google account to do this... It's rather easy. 
As always, stay tuned to Fashion Forward Men for the latest and hottest coverage, and if there is something you want to see more of, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
RUDY REED
edgyfashionguy@yahoo.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts