"Rudy's Reed" (A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SITES CREATOR...)

Hey guys, just wanted to do my little installment and let you know what is going on in my world...  I have been shooting like crazy(which is a great thing).  As I said before,Going forward,  I will be trying to to use my own styling works in the cover banners(above) instead of the work of others.  This proves to be somewhat difficult at times because when its time for me to give the site a new feel, all I have worked with was women.  Thankfully, I have enough to hold me over for a bit now.  

Fashion Forward Men has some exciting interviews coming up. In days to come, you will see pieces about model, turned agency owner Jai Gutierrez ( Legacy Model Management), and designer Ninh Nguyen.  I also caught up with many of the last years FFM to touch base as to what projects they were working on.  Look forward to reading about Jerris Madison, JoJo Americo, Antino "Angyl" Crowley, and more.

You will also see more of my collaborations with photographers Elvis Piedra, and Bob Burkhardt.  Ladies, I know that you frequent the site as well, and for that I thank you.  There will be more things for you as well. 
 
Until then, make sure you catch up by reading the original pieces written about this sites leading men (names highlighted), and follow me on twitter for faster updates: http://twitter.com/edgyfashionguy
 
 (Special thanks to Elvis for taking the amazing pics of me)

www.facebook.com/fashionforwardmen


Comments

Popular Posts