BATTER UP!!!

So love that I have been coming across so many editorials as of lately infusing couture fashion with the butches of butch... SPORTS!!!  LOL.. butch to me that is.. It was never my thing.. but trust me, I can catch, and if I ever needed to pick up a (small) object and throw it at the back of the head of a person annoying me, chances are, it would HIT!!!... 

No but seriously, I wanted to share this spread with you devoted people, not just because it serves as another post, but also to inform, and let you know more about me... I simple love when an artist of any type goes against the grain and thinks out the box.  Anyways, with that being said, check out this editorial shot by Emmanuel Giraud for Tangent Magazine,  entitled MAJOR LEAGUE.  Styled by Bex Sheers, model Greg Kheel COMMANDS attention in designs from Lanvin, House of Fetish, Dior Homme, Armani, Prada, and more.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts