QUEEN OF THE GENDER BENDERS

A year ago I allowed my subscription to W Magazine run its course, with out renewing.  Although I love the magazine, I can honestly say it was not longer keeping my attention.
  Taking a break from following W's publication, I began reading several mags from overseas more so than ever...
While in the car of a good friend, I saw one of my loves gracing what appeared to be a new magazine.  Drawing you in like no other, Tilda Swinton's image lured me in.  I immediately  flipped  to her section to see what she was talking about, as well as wearing.  I simply love her.  

While in the car of a good friend, i saw the amazing cover featuring the legendary Tilda Swinton.  Naturally I snatched it and went to her section in the magazine.  I simply love her.  The strong androgynous beauty is delivering the chicest alien avant garde chic. 

In this article, Tilda talks about her style icons, fathers uniforms, and some of her favorite designers.  The issue is a very good one.  Maybe my faith has been renewed.  

 

Comments

  1. LOVE HER!!!!! She can do no wrong in my eyes!!! She embodies ART and CREATIVITY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man, this is beautiful. You have always amazing stuff on your site!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts