IDOLIZING INDONESIAN

A few months ago, I had a conversation with one of Fashion Forward's leading men TOMIK DASH.
In that convo, we spoke about how we disliked seeing stylist using an extreme abundance ammount of their  own pieces.  As a stylist, I can relate to, but at the same time agree with what he was saying.  me myself, I never was a culprit of this crime.  That isn't what styling is. AT ALL!!!  Over the years, I have developed an illness of being an "impulse" shopper.  I use the term lightly because I have a great reason... Its work related. 
 In an editorial entitled SPACE COWBOYS, stylist John William proves that he is an exception to the rule.  Clearly more than just a stylist,  I somewhat believe that John has some other tricks up his sleeve.  Let me do a little searching to see what I can find.  In the meantime, check out models Jake Hold and Maxel Gillot in these custom made pieces shown in TO2W.





Comments

Popular Posts